I DO NOT charge for assistance, however, I have set up the option for you to donate.
This website is personally funded and maintained by Michael J. Danberry and receives NO funds from any Government or DoD entity.
The money is used for the following expenses:
1. $3000 / year for Dedicated server for hosting the website (shared server could not handle the web traffic)
2. $ 874 for TeamViewer remote access software (something none of the official help desks do)
3. $ 275 / year for 2 Exchange accounts (Check email from multiple computers and mobile phones for better support)
4. $ 250 / year for Domain names & registration fees
5. $ 108 / 3 years for SSL certificate (Site can be accessed via https://, helps people using VSAT)
6. $ 35 / 7 years for Domain certification (Verifies that MilitaryCAC.com is registered by Michael Danberry)
7. $ 99 / year for Mac developer (test new versions of Mac OS before being sold to public)
8. $ varies / year Purchase new CAC readers to test.
None of the items above account for my time that I devote to the site. Usually between 1-10 hours per day (depending on email, calls, and website updates)
Thank you in advance for your donation
Donation is not tax deductible
Please consider purchasing some items to share MilitaryCAC
If you have questions or suggestions for this site, contact Michael J. Danberry
Are you interested in subscribing to the CACNews email list?
Last Update or Review: Tuesday, 23 January 2018 14:18 hrs
The following domain
names all resolve to the same website: ChiefsCACSite.com,
CommonAccessCard.us, CommonAccessCard.info, & ChiefGeek.us